Salmon and new potatoes (557 kcal) – Serves 2
• 2 large salmon fillets (140g cooked weight each)
• 10 cherry tomatoes
• 440g new potatoes boiled in unsalted water
• 160g broccoli (fresh or frozen)
• 80g low-fat soft cheese
• Squeeze of lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and place the salmon fillets and cherry tomatoes onto a baking tray.
2. Place the baking tray into the pre-heated oven and cook the salmon until it is hot all the way through.
3. Boil the new potatoes in unsalted water until cooked.
4. Steam or boil the broccoli according to the pack instructions, just before serving.
5. Once cooked, place the food onto plates and top the salmon with the soft cheese and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Drink: Glass of sugar-free squash